Virtual “Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers” is a nine-week class that guides family caregivers through the caregiving journey and teaches them about stress management techniques. If you’re caring for a family member or friend with a chronic condition (e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke), this nine-week class will give you the tools to:
- Take care of yourself
- Understand the caregiving process
- Try different stress management techniques
- Reduce guilt, anger & depression
- Meet other caregivers with similar experiences
- Explore more positive ways to deal with frustration
This program will be held virtually for nine consecutive Thursdays from September 15 to November 10, 2022, 10:00 am-12:00 pm. Participants are encouraged to commit to attending most (if not all) classes in the series. Facilitated by Grace Avila and Gisel Silva.
Please register online at: https://losangelescrc.usc.edu/stress-busting-program/
Must be an LA County resident.